Dienstag, 4. Dezember 2012

The time goes by, I am always tired, I am ready to sleep the whole day. It´s cold outside, but no, there are no snowflakes. Just big raindrops, lots of raindrops. They fall down the sky, land on my nose, my head, my shoulders. They put me down. We get a cold, just because of them and the wind which is always blowing. Sometimes the sun shines, but just for about five to ten minutes. I am bad in school, maybe I am good at writing deep and dark feelings. I bring them on the paper. But what should I do with them? I can not do anything. Nothing. Never. 
It is December but I don´t feel like I can start a new year with good expects. My life is boring. Everyone says I can change it. But how should I do this? Please tell me!


Mahalia is amazing. She is an incredible girl and has a powerful, special voice. She is everything I want to be. I know that she will be a legend, someone who is going to be never forgotten!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen